美国人打招呼日常用语

| 小龙

在人们日常生活的交流中,招呼语可以称得上非常重要的一部分。下面小编为你分享美国人打招呼日常用语,希望对你有所帮助!

美国人打招呼日常用语(最新版)

1. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。

2. Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!

3. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。

4. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。

5. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。

6. My parents got married in 1 我父母1954年结婚的。

7. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。

8. They’ve been divorced. 他们已离婚了。

9. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。

10. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。

美国人打招呼日常用语(经典版)

1. Certainly. 当然了。

2. With pleasure. 很高兴。

3. I’m sorry. I’m busy now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。

4. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。

5. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)

6. Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)

7. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。

8. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?

9. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?

10. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?

11. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。

12. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。

13. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。

14. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?

15. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?

16. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?

17. Why don’t you agree? 你为什么不同意?

18. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?

19. How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?

20. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?

美国人打招呼日常用语(热门篇)

1. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。

2. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,火车已经开了。

3. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans. 船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。

4. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。

5. They had expected me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。

6. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观那地方了。

7. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了。

8. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。

9. That’s all right. 没事儿。

10. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?

11. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。

12. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。

13. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。

14. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。

15. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。

16. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。

17. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。

18. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。

19. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early. 电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。

20. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。

21. I didn’t sleep well. 我没睡好。

22. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。

23. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?

24. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。

25. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?

26. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6点。

27. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?

28. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。

29. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。

30. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一岁。

猜你感兴趣:

349030